Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Sponsored: Ruffle Kerfuffle

They’re dramatic and romantic – what’s not to love about this trend? First seen in S/S 2016 catwalks, ruffles and frills are still going strong this year decorating necklines, hemlines and in cascading tiers. What’s best about it? The ruffles in themselves already act as an accessory so no need to add one of your own. Take a look at this one-shoulder number from Rosegal – a minimalist take on still the shoulder-baring trend with dramatic frills cascading down the right shoulder. As the ruffles are a statement of their own, I just need to pair it up with red accents from Zaful. Check out how I styled it below. 

In this second look, I opted for a ruffle on ruffle look. The top is actually a bodysuit that gives off that Kendall Jenner vibe holidaying off the coast of Cannes. If Kendall paddled in her off-shoulder white bodysuit, can you do the same here? Sure you can. :P The ruffles snaking down the neckline is already face-and shoulder-framing though I really like that unexpected shoulder look from it.  I teamed it up with this ruffled Capri from Zaful. This cropped pants has just the right amount of feminine flair at the hemline and all I need to complete the look are these complementary stilettos. 


Ruffled Cuff Pants












Psst! Use the code RosegalChen and ZafulChen to get additional discounts.

1 comment:

  1. You look very stylish in the dress. I also want to wear this on my birthday party. Thanks dear:)
    Saks Fifth Avenue Coupons

    ReplyDelete