Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Wedding Season

Wedding season is upon us! Though as observed here in the Philippines that most weddings nowadays already come in December, I still know a couple of friends who will tie the knot this June. If you may still remember this post, I mentioned about this top from Zaful that’s just begging to be worn on a special occasion. So, if I have the time to attend this June, this is how I will wear it - with this maxi skirt of mine that is a certified “suki” outfit for weddings. 

I love that this maxi skirt simply delivers in the “pretty and romantic” requirement for a wedding attendee without being OTT (aka upstaging the bride, lol!). It was such a good investment piece as it is pretty versatile too. Check out how I mix-n-matched it for two weddings before here and here. This being a maxi skirt means I can put on a dressy stiletto during the ceremony and change to something comfortable if I wanna boogie on up during the party without being noticed. *wink*







Top: Here: Skirt: Mango; Shoes: Zara

2 comments: