Monday, May 29, 2017

Summer "Issues"

🎶 Issues by Julia Michaels 🎶 ~

It’s Memorial Day long weekend which officially starts summer for my favourite fashion bloggers in the US. So, in the spirit of “keeping up”, I thought I’d post these never-been-blogged hotel swim pics in black ‘kinis.

Funny that here in PH, rain season has just officially started. And just this weekend, I had to once again empty out my bikini drawer and stash them clothing away for lack of beach trips in the coming months. Sad face. Lol. But we’ll never know what might just happen right? For once a certified kaladkarin**, always a “Karen.” *wink*








**From the Tagalog word "kaladkad" meaning "to drag", so "kaladkarin" would mean "draggable", which is probably a word now that Apple has made things draggable, that is, "easy to drag".

1 comment: