Sunday, August 28, 2016

SheIn

If there’s one brand I wish I could get my hands on, that would be Reformation. It’s an LA-based brand that is not only known for its relaxed styles (that’s so LA cool) and their focus on sustainability. It has earned some celebrities for its devotees like Taylor Swift and Em Rata but it’s not hard to see why. Their frilly maxi dresses, feminine matching sets and retro-inspired pieces are just what every cool girl needs. :D


Sadly for us, this brand is just so out of reach. Lol! So what’s a fashion girl got to do? Of course, to scour similar pieces for the same pretty styles that wouldn’t cost a dent in our pockets. Don’t worry I’ve done it for you (you’re welcome, haha!). Ladies, this is SheIn. Wrap-tie silhouettes, trendy off-shoulder dresses, flattering maxis?  All here in this site. And luckily for you girls, they’re having their summer sale right now so go snag those pieces before they’re gone. But just to give you an idea on what they’re offering or styles I'm talking about, I’ve listed down here my top 5 picks from their maxi dresses collection. 

I would seriously wear to this office and take it to party after ;)

Vertical Striped Knot Front High Low Dress

Because, midriff is just so sexy! 

Black Spaghetti Strap Midriff Floral Dress

Black and white is always chic. You'll be surprised at the back detail of this dress. ;)


Halter Neck Cutout Back Maxi Dress


In case you haven't heard, a wrap-tie silhouette is so flattering. Yessss!!!

Multicolor Wrap Front Maxi Dress

How adorable is that tassel detail of this dress? And of course, off-shoulder. I'm making a prediction that they're here to stay. :P

Navy Off The Shoulder Tie-waist Ruffle Hem Maxi Dress






No comments:

Post a Comment