Thursday, June 9, 2016

Collab

Aaah, this whole social media thing. It’s fascinating isn’t it? It’s a good platform to showcase your interests alright but to be noticed and be tapped as a talent is something even better. And something I never thought would happen to me.

While I was in Maldives, I received an email for a collaboration with a clothing brand in China. They wanted to send me dresses, shoot high quality photos with it and send it back to them (I get to keep the dresses! Yay!). I believe the images will be used for marketing purposes to their online shops. Yay!

What’s fun about this whole project is the challenge for me to make the looks my own given that normally these are not the clothing within my “comfort zone”. I’m actually chuffed about how I styled them so here are the five looks that we shot around Makati one fine Saturday. Oh and don’t even get me started about loving this city on a weekend! J

Look #1 The yellow print suit




Look #2 The chevron dress




Look #3 The Mint Lace Dress




Look #4 The Orange Maxi




Look #5 The studded jumpsuit





No comments:

Post a Comment