Friday, May 27, 2016

Silver Linings

So... I was supposed to be on track working on my Maldives post but... THERE ARE JUST TOO MANY PICTURES. LOL!

So let me post a little something related to the MET Gala that happened earlier this month while I was enjoying the Indian Ocean. I was only able to keep up with the red carpet fashion when I returned. I learned that the theme was "Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology" which is all about innovative and futuristic looks. This made me happy because I felt that this metallic pleated top from a recent purchase was "relevant". :P


Top: Mango; Pants: Dorothy Perkins; Shoes: Miss Selfridge; Bag: Kate Spade

For me, Poppy Delevingne and Emma Watson complied the most in the futuristic and innovative category respectively. :) So that next Sunday, after getting inspired from the silvery looks of the red carpet, I came up with this combo. Perhaps it doesn't fully comply to the futuristic per se but I believe it is better than some of the ensembles in the red carpet. However expensive theirs may be. :P

Top: Mango; Dress: Tomato (also here); Bag: Kate Spade; Shoes: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment