Friday, February 19, 2016

Jumpsuit Work (ala Rihanna)

All that I wanted from you was to give me
Something that I never had
Something that you've never seen
Something that you've never been...
With Milan being ranked as one of the fashion capitals in the world, it is but right to listen to what their influential women has to say or two about style and grooming. And it’s just surprising that, according to this report from Vogue, Italian women would never wear a jumpsuit. *Gasp*

A jumpsuit!!! I would love to tell a tale about the very many ways to wear a jumpsuit, haha! But that can’t be possible because that piece is endlessly versatile especially a black one. Read about my white one here or how I copied Olivia Palermo's look using the same jumpsuit below hereI can practically imagine my whole wardrobe around a jumpsuit. I can't live without one. I. CAN’T. EVEN. Lol.

So to prove the versatility of a black jumpsuit, let us start off with a celebrity-inspired look from Rihanna with gold accessories.   This look may be from years ago but it doesn’t feel so outdated isn’t it? And also why her? Coz she just released a new album and I’m LSS-ing (last song syndrome) on  the first release Work. :P Stay tuned for more jumpsuit posts. 



Blazer/ Necklace: Mango; Jumpsuit: Topshop; Shoes: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment