Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Bridesmaids in Coral

Two weeks before my friend's wedding and I can't help but feel excited for it. (Update: Yes, I'm gonna be a part of it!!!) So let's do some more wedding-related stuff here alright? This time though it's not gonna be bridal stuff but rather, the bridesmaids. Yay!

It's going to be a late spring/ summer wedding in Toronto and though I'm not a wedding expert, I think there's no better way to add whimsy to a wedding than dressing up the bridesmaids in pastel colors paired with vibrant hues for this season. :)

I'm not officially part of the entourage too (lol!) so this post is more of my idea of a fun yet sophisticated wedding expressed through the motif. Obviously, I love color-blocking and mix-and-match so much so the gallery below showcases a colorblocking of warm and cool colors in pastel tones that are truly eye-catching and pleasant but using only one coral skirt. #twowaytuesday let us hashtag it this way :P

First combo: mint and coral. Aaah, this is just so refreshing. Like sipping my favorite cocktail mojito on a daytime, haha! Mint has been a popular hue since around 2012 I believe and the trend never really died I suppose. Matter of fact I have this mint pencil skirt that I keep on mixing and matching with different hues and prints at work - which reminds me to put it in queue here. :P

The second one I reckon is not a popular color combo and is just something that occurred to me last Sunday while deciding what to wear. But I think lavender works well with coral too from here.What do you think? And yes, don't be so much shocked with the change. I finally decided to chop chop my hair from that length. Lol! I'll prolly talk more of it in the next posts since I always try to post emo stuff when I make drastic changes to my hair haha. Meanwhile, enjoy the pics below and expect more to come soon. :)

Mint & Coral

Dress: Bugis market (Singapore); Skirt: Mango; Necklace: Mango; Bag: Mango

Lavender & Coral

Dress: Apple & Eve; Skirt: Mango; Necklace: Aldo; Bag: Mango

No comments:

Post a Comment