Thursday, May 29, 2014

The White Buttondown

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think nothing spells corporate more than a crisp white buttondown shirt.  Think: iconic looks like Miranda Priestly's in The Devil Wears Prada.  I myself had survived and championed (if I may add) many job interviews using that paired with of course the classic black pencil skirt.  But just like denim, this classic staple is not only limited to a basic black and white pairing.  It's a very versatile piece and can be worn in so many ways.  Here's another corporate styling using a gray wide-legged highwaisted trousers.  I may have channeled Miranda Priestly a bit in here.  So the question is, will this look pass for a fashion EIC? Haha!


Shirt: Mango
Trousers: Maldita
Shoes: Miss Selfridge
Necklace: Mango
Sunnies: Unbranded

No comments:

Post a Comment